Whether you are a dog owner with an energetic and playful puppy or an adventurous adult dog that won’t stay indoors for a minute, a dog tracking device is what you need. It will give you the much-needed peace of mind. It lets you know where your pooch is at all times. If you leave your pet at home for a quick rush to the convenience store, you will know exactly where your dog is. When you are taking an evening stroll in the park, and your dog gets off the leash, the GPS Tracker will pinpoint the precise location of your wanderer. You no longer have to worry about your furry companion getting lost.
A dog tracking device should be easy to use and it mostly attached to your dog’s existing collar. Some come with an adjustable collar for your dog. These devices are so lightweight that your dog will probably not realize they are carrying them. Pet tracking devices are so sophisticated these days that they can find your dog on your property, in your neighbour’s backyard across the street or across the town if they wander off.
Before purchasing any dog tracker from an online or physical pet store, it is crucial to have enough information about these devices for you to make an informed choice. Find out more about the different brands and the one that best suits your lifestyle.
This article will help to review Pyrus Mini GPS Tracker, a straightforward and logical tracker loved by many dog owners all over the world.
Pyrus came up with their fantastic Mini GPS Tracker to help you locate your dog indoors and outdoors with T8 Google map. Finding your pet in real-time can save your dog’s life. T8 Mini GPS Tracker Locator represents a new generation of personal GPS tracking devices. Buying this tracker will be a significant investment that will ease the sense of fear and powerlessness that can overcome you when you cannot physically locate your pet.
Costing just £45.99 with free UK delivery when purchased from amazon.co.uk, you cannot find that offer anywhere else. Not included in the package is the SIM Card. When bought with SIM Card for GPS Tracking, the price for both adds up to £46.41.
• The device supports Micro SIM Card only. Insert a 2G SIM Card into the tracker. The phone number needs to open GPRS and call display function.
• Has Quad-Band GSM connectivity that enables it to work anywhere in the world.
• Power on the tracker. The device rings on pressing the side red button for 3 seconds.
• The lights are on under normal functioning when you press the red button.
• It Supports OS Android version 2.3 and above and iOS 4.0 and above.
• When the battery is low or during a power shortage, the lights go off after two drops. Recharge the device before continuing to use it.
Product Description: User guide to correct use
1. On purchase, open the box and check whether the model and accessories are as advertised. Do not hesitate to call your dealer if it is not in good condition.
2. After inserting a SIM Card, record ID number on battery paper. The ID number is APP account.
3. The device will remain on after powering on and setting up the center number. To turn it off, kindly send shutdown command by APP and SMS.
4. Change the SIM Card after turning off to avoid damage.
5. Check the GSM signal after turning on. Refer to indicator lights status to monitor the device.
• 1 x GPS Tracker.
• 1 x User Manual.
• 1 x Charging Cable.
Benefits of Pyrus Mini GPS Tracker
1. It supports two-way voice communication.
2. It is accurate, modest and reliable.
3. No subscription services or monthly fees.
4. It is lightweight weighing just 50grams.
5. IP54 waterproof level.
6. It supports computer and devices running on Android and iOS.
7. It has a powerful battery with 96 hours standby time.
8. It has an SOS button and direct dialing function in case of emergencies.
9. GPS Positioning accuracy of 5-15 meters
1. Some users find the initial setup/configuration complicated.
2. Some networks are shutting down 2G, so there are limited options remaining
Looking for the best GPS Tracker for your dog can be a tasking experience, especially if you are buying a tracker for the first time. Dog trackers vary in capabilities, compatibility, fees and subscriptions and price; you need to, therefore, purchase one that meets your budget and satisfies your needs. What this means is that there is no perfect GPS locator out there yet. Every tracker has its limitations, so it is up to you to choose a tracker with a set of features that are important to you. Pyrus Mini GPS Tracker is an excellent choice for those who are looking for easy usage and reasonable price tag. It makes sure your dog is safe 24/7. If you are dog owner who is concerned about your dog’s whereabouts, I highly recommend this Mini GPS Tracker